Friday, August 24, 2007

Bizzee

I want to update more often cause non-updated blogs are boring, but I'm busy dammit.

But I don't want to be busy hence I am procrastinating.

I should be getting a cellphone with a camera in it within the next week or so...that might cause me to take more pictures and make more updates. I am slack about carrying around my camera, and I like to make photo updates cause I drone on. Pictures are more interesting.

Anyway - on the needles:

- Debbie Bliss teddy bear: I am working on the second leg. After that - I only have an arm and an ear to go before I stuff it and stitch it up. I must admit, I'm getting a little bored with the brown color I'm working with, but the yarn itself is awesome. It's a bit boingy/stretchy and is very sooooooft. Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino. It should be done quite soon.

- If I could get a free weekend, I have a couple projects I need to just polish off with finishing touches
--> condom critter needs to be stuffed, sewn shut and decorated with eyes
--> Dad's tie needs to be blocked and lined and ends pulled in

I have got to get started on some September birthday projects...I have two definites in mind that are not going to be very time consuming. I want to make Jesse a wristband which will knit up super quick - I just need to get a bit of extra yarn or embroidery thread to make a duplicate stitched Zelda. Need to figure out colors, print out patterns, make yarn/thread purchases.

I also think I might knit up something for my friend Dan's daughter, because she's almost one, they live like 20 minutes away, and I have never even met her!! It's been that long since I've been to see them. I am a sucky friend.

I was thinking of knitting up one of these Knitted Cuddlies - they're pretty cute.

After that, I would like to get back to work on Amelia's mermaid costume, but it's gotten REALLY BORING.

And Christmas is coming up super quick it seems.

What to do what to do?!?!?!?

I think I'm just stressed the hell out about everything.

Mostly the presentation I have to give tomorrow.

ugh
ugh
ugh
ugh
ugh

No comments: