Monday, February 26, 2007

DPNS vex me

I am working on what I hope will be a cute project on the double points, but I have already pulled the whole thing out once, and I'm doubting myself at the current moment. It is my first real attempt at socks, but I already learned how to work from a stitch holder, pick up stitches, and turn the work and leave some stitches unworked, so I should be well on my way, yes?



The only thing that confused the hell out of me was when the pattern told me to change the spot where the round began. So, I just fuzzled my way through it, and I think I'm doing ok.



Pictures (maybe) to come later in the week if I can keep from screwing up.



Also - if I finish this project Imma begin a hat - haven't done one of those yet either.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: