Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Current Projects

I know there's probably some rule out there that you're not supposed to show anyone your unfinished projects, but I could give a crap. I'm new at this stuff.

So, anyway - first off...here's a finished project that I didn't do. My mom crocheted me a pillow for Valentine's Day (and bought me a box of organic chocolates and some pjs).



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Nextly, I'm totally finished with the knitting and stitching together of this bag, I just haven't gotten up the nerve to felt it yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I am finished with the knitting on this one as well, but I still need to stitch in the straps, sew up the bottom and I am going to felt this one as well. I really like the colors, and I think I might keep this one. If so, it will be the first thing I've made for myself.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Lastly, I am slowly finishing the purse straps for this one and then I need to stitch up the sides of the bag and it will have a little flap at the top.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I am also making some camo pants, but they are soooooo slowly coming along, that they don't quite warrant a picture yet. Next up - a cabled purse and I don't know what else.



Also, after v-day, I can post pictures of the thingy I made as a gift.







powered by performancing firefox

No comments: