Monday, December 3, 2007

Does your Best Buy have Chinese dragons??

Nope. It doesn't.

But mine does! My nephew had his wish granted by the Make-A-Wish Foundation yesterday, and Best Buy doo'd it up right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All of my pictures suck, because I took them with my phone, but the Make-A-Wish volunteers who were with us were taking pics like crazy, so hopefully they got some good ones. I got to ride in one of those Hummer limos that I rag on when I see them. hehe

And I have been finishing so many knitting projects that I find myself without anything to work on!! That sucks! I am totally done with Christmas stuff unless I pick up a new project - with 3 weeks still left, it's completely doable. But, wouldn't it be crazy to make something for myself right now when knitters around the world are frantically knitting on gifts?

Yep.

OK - my back hurts, and I'm bored now. More later.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: