Thursday, September 20, 2007

I have been feeling fairly unproductive at work lately. I'm just not in the mood to do the projects that I have set out for myself, so I have been doing a lot of piddling around. I found this site via a new Firefox plugin I downloaded called StumbleUpon. Anyone have any experience with this?

Create roses out of maple leaves

Went to see the Yarn Harlot last night. She was quite amusing. Shouldn't have had the two glasses of wine, though. They made me a bit melancholy. Started feeling old and lame for some reason, but it passed and then I was just tired.

The weather this past week has been amazing. I have been craving this weather for months. Please don't get hot again, Georgia.

So, the Yarn Harlot was in Atlanta last night and hundreds and hundreds of knitters showed up. I spent a lot of time goggling at everyone else's stuff as I worked on my plain ol' stockinette stitched purse lining. I don't work on anything complex when anyone else is around, because I always end up having to rip it out to fix mistakes. Meanwhile, Stephanie (the Yarn Harlot, that is) is standing there at the podium giving a very funny little talk all the while knitting away with no thought or spare glance at a sock on double pointed needles.

I am such an amateur this makes me realize....

Anyway - I hate typing on this frigging laptop. So. Done.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: