Thursday, September 6, 2007

I'm on the 50th sneeze of the day

Today, boys and girls, I am weeding my curriculum collection. It is a thankless job, but somebody's got to do it - mostly because I have no space.

And secondly, because some of these books are ridiculously old. I just pulled a stack of social studies books from the 60's. Now, if accuracy happens to be something you are interested in, you might want to skip out on using these books. Their useful days are long gone by, although they certainly can still provide some amusement. The amount of dust on these puppies is a bit excessive, though, and I forgot my Claritin at home. So, this should be fun.

I am bored, so I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone. If it works, you may see random photos of old ass books.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: